Avoid End-of-Lease Fees – Turn In Your Keys!
Is your leasing contract nearing the end and now you have an inspection staring you down? Let 360 Express Collision & Detailing ease your mind by providing a FREE End-of-Lease Inspection to get your vehicle car lease takeover ready!
Leasing agents WANT you to repair any damages prior to your inspection and lease turn-in date, rather than leaving the repairs up to them, which in turn also saves you hundreds of dollars! You will typically find on leasing agents pre-inspection checklists to “examine possible excessive use and wear on your vehicle and make any necessary repairs prior to lease turn-in.”
We work with the leading leasing agents in the Louisville area and know what they are looking for when it comes to inspection time. We can get you ahead of the game by providing cost effective solutions to any damage that transpired during your lease term.
Getting Ready for End of Lease Inspection
- Any punctures or damage to the bumper, body or molding bigger than 2 inches in diameter
- Any broken or missing parts such as emblems, mirrors, trim, etc.
- Any rough texture, visible grinding/sanding marks, bad color match areas bigger than 2 inches in diameter, or excessive overspray
- Bent, mismatched, cracked, or broken wheels or rims
- Any exterior damage that significantly hampers the appearance of the vehicle or reduces its marketability
- Interior stains, tears, cuts, burns and areas singed more than 1/2" in diameter
- Excessive pet hair
- Cigarette smoke smell
- Extremely soiled interiors
- Any interior damage that significantly hampers the appearance of the vehicle or reduces its marketability